
I found this website last week and i thought its good portfolio idea I like this website. I think its pretty good, it has many variety. There are many things to discuss about the website, I’ll be mentioning a lot of things. Lets start from the beginning
1. Color are good, many different colors on the background. It suits perfectly. Also worth mentioning when jumping from link to link the background changes to black and then goes back to the main background.
2. The font are good, its default (not fancy) and he used bold and size on some texts.
3. The links are working fine.
4. There are many examples.
5. it has the name of the creature.
But, none website will hide from justice. There are couples of things bothering me.
1. There is search bar in the website? It doesn’t need that, even it works weird always shows one part of the search shows a link to the same main website.
2. jumping from link to link, there will be extra links down, but it disappear so fast. You should click several times to notice those extra links.
3. There is bar called: (Fun stuff) there are 2 videos in it. It’s not fun. Not suppose to call it videos or previews. Anything not fun stuffs.
I'll check it out right away!
ReplyDeletethis is helpful, you know you don't have to go look around for portfolio websites when ur colleagues already has prepared and evaluated ones.