Saturday, 21 February 2009

Mac for ever hate it for ever

I always hated macbook, since the day I heard it available. Last week I format my laptop, because of certain program wasn't working. I backup my files and everything then I notice the backup files didn’t work for odd reason (after the format). It's like the following statement: When you have a child, you have to raise him/her in a specific way. If not, he/she grows up to be a psycho killer. Exactly like macbook, everything you should do is very special comment, why? Who apple thinks them self are? Windows are billion times better than Apple, hack even most of the program in Apple can be work by windows, why the bother to use Macbook?

If it weren’t for the college I wouldn’t have bought Macbook, even if you offer it for free still I wouldn’t take it. Furthermore I be uploading more of my personal work, have fun and stay away from Macbook, if you want a happy life.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. As far as I know macs are user-friendly, they make life easier for users, not abusers!

    Keep us posted by your complaints, scratch that, daily life.

    Anyway take that with a little sarcasm to ease you tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so right, thanks for comment guys and girls :D

    ReplyDelete