Saturday, 21 March 2009
Beautiful just beautiful
Mac is wonderful machine, it’s the first machine that I used it to clean my ass on it. I mean its shit, guess what happened, the hard drive crushed by itself, its enough the programs are cheap and by auto it stops working. Like I always say: mac programs are bad, but at least the machine is strong. Well today it proves me wrong. Even the machine itself sucks. Really, everything I done had lost for the third time. You know I trigger the gun this time. I had it from people saying: Windows are bad because of the viruses and mac is good because it is a friendly user. You know what I say you sissy busters my $#@! is friendly user too. I rather have tons of virus and slowness than losing all my work. Stupid Media making us buy this bullshit, If I used that money to give to the poor will be better, at least benefits I get with no drawbacks. Well you !@#$ heads thanks for wasting my money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time back up your works , and by the way ... I love my MAC sooooo much :P
ReplyDeleteThank you, for the advise :D
ReplyDeleteI'd delete that post if I were you
ReplyDelete